Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Taste of Freedom:

School's out forever! I never thought I would ever be able to say that, but at last the time has come. Unlike a lot of my friends I am not going to University. Instead I am taking a gap year. It is not the normal type of gap year where one travels the world and spends the year surviving in  foreign countries away from ones comfort zone and loving parents. Mine is the type of gap year where I stay at home with the loving parents. I plan on travelling, but only a little. For the rest of the year I will be getting my matric physical science, completing a counselling and communication course as well as completing a lot of community service hours. This year is going to be one where I really discover who I am and what I want out of life. So, this blog is about my gap year and all the adventures and discoveries that I experience. Lets hope that it's as good a year as I expect it to be. Life is what you make it. Ill make sure that this year is one of the best years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment