Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bubble toes*

So, the month of February has ended and I must admit that I lost a bit of focus this month. I have kept up with my exercise routine going to yoga, going to gym, running and cycling weekly. The Argus is next week and I couldn't be more excited. I am going to give it everything I have, I have been working so hard for it and it deserves me to give it everything. Besides, its only 3 hours and a few minutes of everything.


Everything is still going well at SACAP, I have my first assignment due next week and another the next week. These I have not started yet, but I plan to get on it today.


Work is going well. I still love my kids and really enjoy the responsibility and keeping busy. It gives me a purpose and those 2 kids make my day, everyday. 


My Physical Science stuff still has yet to arrive in the post, it is supposed to arrive this week and then my Physical Science will at last commence. 


I have spend a lot of time in Kommetjie this month, visiting gran, going there for Valentines day and for the 21st. I even plan on going there today. I need Kommetjie to sort out my mind, its the only place that can. 


I did not get to see my favourite teacher this month for coffee, but we did have a chat. I plan on seeing her for coffee very soon. 


I have just purchased the new Nigella Lawson "Kitchen" cookbook and I look forward to diving into it. Nigella is the woman I always seem to turn to when I feel crushed. She always helps to pull me out. 


My saving for my Mac Laptop is going according to schedule. 
I did not enter the lottery again in February, but i plan on most definitely doing it this month. 


No. 51 on my list was achieved in February. It was magic... for me at least. 


It was Lisa's birthday on Wednesday and it was a perfect evening. I love driving with them, eating ice-cream and sushi with them, but most of all... I love taking photographs with them. I hope your day was magical Lisa* 

No comments:

Post a Comment