Monday, February 14, 2011

Love like a sunset

After I had made the life-changing realization that Valentines Day is about reminding those that you love, that you love them, It changed my entire perspective about this holiday. I was walking around with a huge smile on my face, I was excited that it was Valentines day and I was in a serious mood to spread some love. 

The morning was filled with running around to the shops and baking brownies, after work I came home and made a spinach, feta, mushroom and butternut quiche. Then the road trip began. I picked up Andrea, Lisa and Snoekie and we headed for the seaside. 

The seaside on any day is amazing, but on Valentines Day it is just that much better. Seeing family and friends and just relaxing with them can make you think that Valentines Day with just one Valentine is actually a waste. 

The friends, family, music, photo's, food and beach made this Valentines Day an unforgettable one. I'm looking forward to next year :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment