Friday, January 7, 2011

Namaste*

Today was my first day back at yoga. I had forgotten how happy yoga makes me, how great i feel afterwards. That is why I love yoga, because it tests you, because you can always improve and because afterwards you feel cleansed in more ways than one. The first day back in over a month wasn't easy at all, but it will get better. My goal this year is to try go to yoga 3 times a week. Lets hope thats possible. I know that with yoga my goal to learn to love all my imperfections and myself will be achieved.

I finally sent an email to the people at Operation Smile today. I would love to volunteer there, I hope they let me. I am desperately awaiting a reply, but if I'm lucky i'll only get one on Monday. Until then I will be eagerly waiting while listening to Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment